Business Administration Position
At a period of growth for IU Energy, and recently being shortlisted for the TELCA ‘Energy Management Champion’ Award (See Here), we are looking for an enthusiastic graduate to join the team.
You will be entering the business in a key administrative role, so we aim to give you responsibility right from the start. We believe it is a great opportunity for a graduate to kick-start their career in the Energy sector.
There are opportunities for continued learning and development and you will receive ongoing support and training. We don’t necessarily require you to have an understanding of the sector when you apply as full training will be provided, but it will be desirable.
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION: THE ROLE
Tasks will include processing contracts, speaking to energy suppliers to retrieve important information, providing support to the sales team and handling customer queries.
IU Energy are keen for the graduate to progress within the role.
You will be a graduate (who has graduated with a minimum of a 2:1) and will ideally have a relevant degree or experience, but it is not essential.
– A background in business administration is desirable but not essential
– A positive attitude to work and fantastic communication skills (especially on the telephone)
– You will need to be organised and manage your time effectively
– You will need the ability to contribute ideas and think creatively
– Working well on your own and as part of a team
– The confidence to help customers with all types of queries
Salary: £13,600 p.a starting – rising to £16,000 p.a after successful probation.
If you need any more information, or would like an informal conversation about the role, please contact Rebecca on 01752 262626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Cavanagh: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 13th July 2015