A sustainable and profitable energy source
WHAT IS BIOMASS?
Biomass is considered a renewable and low-carbon fuel. It’s energy is derived from a supply of natural resources, such as wood chips or pellets.
Biomass is widely available to customers throughout the UK and, when correctly managed, allows a significant reduction in net carbon emissions. It also provides the security of not being affected by fluctuating oil and gas prices, and allows businesses to receive the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) from the government.
KEY BENEFITS OF BIOMASS HEATING
● Affordable heating fuel
Although the price of wood fuel varies considerably, it is often cheaper than other heating options.
● Financial support
Wood fuel boiler systems could benefit from the Renewable Heat Incentive payments from the government.
● A low-carbon option
There are some carbon emissions caused by the cultivation, manufacture and transportation of the fuel, but as long as the fuel is sourced locally, these are much lower than the emissions from fossil fuels.
● A reduction in energy bills
● An opportunity to benefit from a brand new, highly efficient heating system
● Reduced CO2 emissions – more environmentally friendly
● Promote your increased sustainability and efficiency
● Increase your home’s EPC rating
Information about key benefits provided by the Energy Saving Trust.
HOW IU ENERGY CAN HELP YOU
IU Energy are specialists at specifying Biomass projects for clients in both rural and urban areas and are working closely with clients to realise their maximum Return on Investment (ROI).
What we offer:
● A full site survey to assess opportunities and suitability for Biomass
● Our in-house design team and engineers create bespoke heating system to achieve maximum efficiency
● We present our proposals, agree specifications and costs with you and calculate the Return on Investment (ROI)
● We offer full installation and comprehensive after-care
To discuss Biomass options with our experienced engineers, please call 01752 262626, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in your contact details here.
As a preferred partner of Siemens Energy Finance, we are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to facilitate finance applications to help offset the costs of the installation of Biomass.
We offer three finance options:
● You pay upfront for the boiler and we will install it for you
● You qualify for Siemens Finance which helps spread payments over an agreed period of time
● We can install the Biomass boiler free of charge (with it’s full guarantee) in agreement that we receive your RHI payments.
Our trusted installation partners are MCS accredited and have an extensive track record in the installation of Biomass systems throughout the UK.
THE RENEWABLE HEAT INCENTIVE (RHI)
RHI is the world’s first long-term financial support programme for renewable heating. The scheme pays participants for generating and using renewable heating, which is believed to help the UK meet targets for reducing carbon emissions. The amount you’re allowed is based on the size of the boiler you require.
For more information on Biomass, please call our energy consultants on 01752 262626, email email@example.com or fill in your contact details here.