IU Energy Christmas Quiz
Whether to complete on your lunch break, or get the staff together, we put you to the test!
1. How many presents were given in total in the 12 Days of Christmas?
2. Driving Home For Christmas was a hit single for Chris Rea in which year?
3. In which country does Santa have his own personal postcode HOH OHO?
4. London’s Trafalgar Square Christmas tree is traditionally given by which country?
5. In the song The Twelve Days of Christmas, ‘…my true love brought to me nine…’ what?
6. Name the original eight reindeer from the ‘Twas the night Before Christmas’ poem?
7. Which Christmas carol includes the lyrics ‘…To save us all from Satan’s power, when we were gone astray..’?
8. What is the name of the cake traditionally eaten in Italy at Christmas?
9. What colour are the berries of the mistletoe plant?
10. The song White Christmas was first performed in which 1942 film?
11. What is the chemical formula of snow?
12. What is New Year’s Eve called in Scotland?
13. What Christmas item was invented by London baker and wedding-cake specialist Tom Smith in 1847?
14. How many points does a snowflake have?
15. From which country does the poinsettia plant originate?
Wishing you a Merry Christmas, from all at IU Energy.