Want a cost-saving renewable technology like a domestic biomass boiler?
Perhaps you’re off the mains gas grid and are fed up with expensive and polluting oil or LPG? Maybe you want to consider a heat pump or solar panel installation?
Although IU Energy is mainly a business to business (B2B) provider, we carry out many larger domestic renewable technology projects every year.
IU Energy will –
- Assess your property suitability for renewable technologies
- Accurately calculate your savings
- Accurately calculate your ROI
- Provide a fixed cost quote for installation
- Design and plan your Domestic Biomass Boiler, Solar PV Panels, Solar Thermal Panels, Batteries, Air Source Heat Pump, Ground Source Heat Pump
- Help you apply for Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) where applicable
“Thanks for taking over so efficiently after things went very wrong with your predecessor – we all got there in the end – and Andrew and the rest of the lads have been first class: what would we have done without them? Go well, Angela.”
“I would like to thank you and the team of installers. From the initial contact, the explanation of solar and prompt fitting, the whole process has been very smooth – great team. I will definitely recommend you and the company in the future. Thanks again”.