Manufacturing & Engineering
Need to reduce energy costs in manufacturing? Do you need to be part of a sustainable manufacturing supply chain?
IU Energy is part of the UK’s largest energy consultancy. This means huge experience that we can apply to your business energy needs.
IU Energy will –
- Assess your site suitability for cost-cutting efficient and renewable technologies
- Accurately calculate your savings
- Accurately calculate your ROI
- Provide a fixed cost quote for installation
- Design and plan your energy saving technology solution(s)
- Point you in the direction of favourable green finance
- Help you apply for Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) where applicable
- Ensure you’re on the lowest grid tariffs
- Audit your bills to ensure you aren’t being overcharged
- Facilitate refunds where applicable
What do you need?
Good examples of suitable technologies and services that will also save you money are –
- Solar PV
- Solar Thermal
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Ground Source Heat Pumps
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
- LED lighting
- Battery Storage
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations
- Utility Cost Recovery
- Water Leakage Detection and Management
Are Solar PV savings worthwhile?
Projected lifetime savings in excess of £1,000,000 for Solar PV are frequent for larger installations.
Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
If you have a lot of roof or ground space and significant electricity consumption, a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) may be a good option for your PV installation. These agreements are becoming an immensely popular way of financing certain renewable energy technologies such as PV panels.
A PPA is something IU Energy may be able to offer your business.
If your business energy usage, roof or ground space meet specific criteria, a PPA enables you to benefit from a Solar PV installation with little or no upfront costs, with the purchase funded by a third party like IU Energy’s PPA finance provider. You simply buy green energy at cheaper than market rate from the third party. The system is also maintained by us as part of your contract.
Download our free guide, ‘How to fund your renewables installation’ here: –